- WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT AND FOR WHAT PURPOSE?
Personal Information: When we use the term “personal information,” we mean any information that can be used to identify you, directly or indirectly, as an individual person.
- Information You Provide to Us Directly
We collect and use personal information that you provide in the following ways:
- Account Registration and Profile Information: We collect personal and/or business information that you provide when you register for an account to use our Service. Depending on your account type, this may include your name, email address, phone number, username, and password.
- User Generated Content: You may upload or transmit videos, photos, texts, make comments, or save other digital assets through your communications with us, your communications with other users, or your use of the Service (collectively, “User Content”). User Content and any information contained in User Content, including personal information you may have included, is stored and collected as part of the Service. We use the User Content to operate, improve, personalize, and optimize the Service, and manage and deliver advertising.
- Audio and Video Information: You may collect the content you create, upload, or receive from others when using our Service including videos, images, texts, lottie files, or other digital assets. Note that video backgrounds may inadvertently provide sensitive personal information such as your political affiliation, medical condition, religious belief, gender identity and sexual identification, biometric information, and genetic information to the extent that there are posters, art, photos, or other background material. As such, please be mindful of your surroundings and refrain from conducting the recording in a location that could potentially disclose this information.
- Inquiries or Surveys: If you communicate with us in any form, we may collect your name, email address, mailing address, phone number, or any other personal information you choose to provide to us. We use this information to investigate and respond to your inquiries, and to communicate with you to enhance the services we offer to our users and to grow our organization.
- Marketing Communications: If you register for our newsletter or updates, we will communicate with you by email and/or text message. To unsubscribe from promotional messages, please follow the instructions within our messages and review the “Control Over Your Information” section below.
- Information We Collect Automatically through Use of the Service
We use various technologies to automatically collect certain personal information about the device or browser you use to navigate our Service, including:
- Web Logs. Our web servers keep log files that record data every time a device accesses those servers. As such, when you access this Website, we will automatically collect information such as your browser type and version, device and connection information, the Internet Protocol (IP) address used to connect your device to the Internet, and standard web log information.
- Location Information. We may collect general geographic location based on your IP address or more precise geolocation with your permission when accessing our Services through a mobile device.
- Cookies and Pixel Tags. We, and our third-party partners, automatically collect certain types of usage information when you visit our Service, read our emails, or otherwise engage with us. We typically collect this information through a variety of tracking technologies, including cookies, web beacons, embedded scripts, location-identifying technologies, file information, and similar technology (collectively, “tracking technologies”). For example, we collect information about your device and its software, such as your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, platform type, device type, operating system, date and time stamp, a unique ID (that allows us to uniquely identify your browser, mobile device, or your account), and other such information. We also collect information about the way you use our Service, for example, the site from which you came and the site to which you are going when you leave our website, the pages you visit, the links you click, how frequently you access the Service, whether you open emails or click the links contained in emails, and other actions you take on the Service. Most internet browsers allow you to remove or manage cookie functions and adjust your privacy and security preferences. For information on how to do this, access the “help” menu on your internet browser, or access http://www.aboutcookies.org/how-to-control-cookies. Please note, however, that disabling our cookies may mean that you will not be able to take full advantage of the Service.
- Mobile Device Identifiers. When you access our Service from a mobile device, we may collect unique identification numbers associated with your device or our mobile application (including, for example, a UDID, Unique ID for Advertisers (“IDFA”), or Google AdID), mobile carrier, device type, model and manufacturer, mobile device operating system brand and model, phone number, and, depending on your mobile device settings, your geographical location data (with your permission), including GPS coordinates (e.g., latitude and/or longitude) or similar information regarding the location of your mobile device, or we may be able to approximate a device’s location by analyzing other information, like an IP address.
We use or may use the data collected through these technologies to: (a) remember information so that you will not have to re-enter it during your visit or the next time you visit the site; (b) provide custom, personalized content and information, including targeted content and advertising (see “Third Party Tracking and Online Advertising” below); (c) recognize and contact you across multiple devices; (d) provide and monitor the effectiveness of our Service; (e) monitor aggregate metrics, such as total number of visitors, traffic, usage, and demographic patterns on our Service; (f) diagnose or fix technology problems; and (g) otherwise to plan for and enhance our Service.
If you would prefer not to accept cookies, most browsers will allow you to: (i) change your browser settings to notify you when you receive a cookie, which lets you choose whether or not to accept it; (ii) disable existing cookies; or (iii) set your browser to automatically reject cookies. Please note that doing so may negatively impact your experience using the Service, as some features and services on our Service may not work properly. Depending on your mobile device and operating system, you may not be able to delete or block all cookies. You may also set your email options to prevent the automatic downloading of images that may contain technologies that would allow us to know whether you have accessed our email and performed certain functions with it.
- Information From Third Party Sources
We may receive personal information about you from third parties and combine this information with other information we have.
- Single Sign-On: We may use a single sign-on (“SSO”) to allow a user to authenticate their account using one set of login information, including through Apple, Facebook, and Google. We will have access to certain information from those third parties in accordance with the authorization procedures determined by those third parties, which may include, for example, your name, username, email address, language preference, and profile picture. We use this information to operate, maintain, and provide to you the features and functionality of the Service. We may also send you service-related emails or messages (e.g., account verification, customer support, changes, or updates to features of the Site, technical and security notices).
- Service Providers: Our service providers that perform services solely on our behalf, such as survey and marketing providers and payment processors, collect personal information and often share some or all of this information with us. The information may include contact information, demographic information, payment information, information about your communications and related activities, and information about your orders. We may use this information to administer and facilitate our Service, your orders, and our marketing activities.
- Referrals: We may receive your personal information through our referral services. For example, when another user refers you to Scenery, we may receive your contact information.
- Information from Other Sources: We may also collect Personal Information about individuals that we do not otherwise have from, for example, publicly available sources, third-party data providers, brand partnerships, or through transactions such as mergers and acquisitions. We use this information to operate, maintain, and provide to you the features and functionality of the Service, as well as to communicate directly with you, such as to send you email messages about products and services that may be of interest to you.
- HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
- Set up your account and deliver the Service to you;
- Develop new features, products, or services;
- Send you transactional information, including confirmations, invoices, technical notices, product and services information, updates, security alerts, support and administrative messages, and information about your transaction with us;
- Communicate with you such as to respond to your comments and questions, provide customer service or feedback, or respond to employment opportunities for which you’ve applied, or for any other purposes in connection with the Service;
- Provide you with news about products and services offered by us;
- Operate, maintain, test, enhance, update, monitor, diagnose, fix and improve our Service;
- Conduct research and analytics to understand our visitors and customers, and tailor our product offerings;
- Provide you with advertisements based on your interests and order history;
- Prevent, investigate or provide notice of fraud or unlawful or criminal activity, unauthorized access to or use of personal information, our data system services, and to meet governmental and institutional policy obligations;
- Enforce and carry out contracts and agreements with our customers;
- Investigate and resolve disputes and security issues and to enforce our Terms of Service;
- Comply with legal obligations; and
- For any other lawful, legitimate business purpose.
- SHARING OF YOUR INFORMATION
We may share your personal information in the instances described below. For further information on your choices regarding your information, see the “Control Over Your Information” section below.
We may share your personal information with:
- Service Providers. We may share personal information with third-party service providers that perform services on our behalf, as needed to carry out their work for us, which may include identifying and serving targeted advertisements, providing mailing services, providing tax and accounting services, web hosting, or providing analytic services;
- Payment Processors. You provide your information directly to our payment processors through our Service. The processors are lawfully permitted to process your information for their own business purposes and legal requirements;
- Consent. We may disclose personal information with any other entity disclosed to you at the time we collect your information or with your consent or at your direction, for example if you direct us to apply for a grant on your behalf;
- Business Transfers. We may disclose personal information with other parties in connection with a company transaction, such as a merger, sale of company assets or shares, reorganization, financing, change of control or acquisition of all or a portion of our business by another company or third party, or in the event of a bankruptcy or related or similar proceedings; and
- Regulatory or Legal Requirements, Safety and Terms Enforcement. We may disclose personal information to third parties as required by law or subpoena or if we reasonably believe that such action is necessary to (a) comply with the law and the reasonable requests of law enforcement; (b) to enforce our Terms of Service or to protect the security or integrity of our Service; and/or (c) to exercise or protect the rights, property, or personal safety of Scenery, our users, or others. We may also disclose personal information to governmental regulatory authorities as required by law, including for tax or accounting purposes, in response to their requests for such information or to assist in investigations.
We may also share information with others in de-identified, aggregated or otherwise anonymized form that does not reasonably identify you directly as an individual.
- THIRD-PARTY TRACKING AND ONLINE ADVERTISING
We participate in interest-based advertising and use third-party advertising companies to serve you targeted advertisements based on your online browsing history and your interests. We permit third-party online advertising networks, social media companies, and other third-party services to collect information about your use of our Service over time so that they may play or display ads on our Service, on other websites, apps, or services you may use, and on other devices you may use. Typically, though not always, the information used for interest-based advertising is collected through cookies or similar tracking technologies. We may share a common account identifier (such as an e-mail address or user ID) or hashed data with our third-party advertising partners to help identify you across devices. We and our third-party partners use this information to make the advertisements you see online more relevant to your interests, as well as to provide advertising-related services such as reporting, attribution, analytics, and market research.
To learn more about interest-based advertising and how you may be able to opt out of some of this advertising, you may wish to visit the Digital Advertising Alliance’s (DAA) resources and/or the Network Advertising Initiative (“NAI”)’s online resources, at http://www.aboutads.info/choices or http://www.networkadvertising.org/choices, and you can opt out of receiving some interest-based advertisements on mobile apps by visiting http://www.aboutads.info/appchoices. You may also be able to limit interest-based advertising through the settings menu on your mobile device by turning off “personalized ads” (iOS) or selecting “opt-out of interest-based ads” (Android). You may also be able to opt out of some – but not all – interest-based advertising served by mobile ad networks by visiting http://youradchoices.com/appchoices and downloading the mobile AppChoices app.
Please note that some advertising opt-outs may not be effective unless your browser is set to accept cookies. Furthermore, if you use a different device, change browsers, or delete the opt-out cookies, you may need to perform the opt-out task again.
Google Analytics and Advertising. We use Google Analytics to recognize you and link the devices you use when you visit our site or Service on your browser, log in to your account on our Service, or otherwise engage with us. We share a unique identifier, like a user ID or hashed e-mail address, with Google to facilitate the service. Google Analytics allows us to better understand how our users interact with our Service and to tailor our advertisements and content to you. For information on how Google Analytics collects and processes data, as well as how you can control information sent to Google, review Google’s site “How Google uses data when you use our partners’ sites or apps” located at www.google.com/policies/privacy/partners/. You can learn about Google Analytics’ currently available opt-outs, including the Google Analytics Browser Ad-On here https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout/.
We may also utilize certain forms of display advertising and other advanced features through Google Analytics, such as Remarketing with Google Analytics, Google Display Network Impression Reporting, the DoubleClick Campaign Manager Integration, and Google Analytics Demographics and Interest Reporting. These features enable us to use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookie) and third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick advertising cookie) or other third-party cookies together to inform, optimize, and display ads based on your past visits to the Service. You may control your advertising preferences or opt out of certain Google advertising products by visiting the Google Ads Preferences Manager, currently available at https://google.com/ads/preferences, or by visiting NAI’s online resources at http://www.networkadvertising.org/choices.
- CONTROL OVER YOUR INFORMATION
Modifying Account Information. If you have an account for our Service, you have the ability to modify certain information in your account (e.g., your contact information), as well as what information is visible to others, through the account setting page or a similar option provided on the Service. If you have any questions about modifying or updating any information in your account, please contact us at contact@Scenery.video.
Email Communications Preferences. You can stop receiving promotional email communications from us by clicking on the “unsubscribe” link provided in such communications. You may not opt-out of service-related communications (e.g., account verification, transactional communications, changes/updates to features of the Service, technical and security notices).
- CHILDREN'S PRIVACY
We do not knowingly collect or solicit any information from anyone under the age of 13 on this Service. In the event that we learn that we have inadvertently collected personal information from a child under age 13, we will delete that information as quickly as possible. If you believe that we might have any information from a child under 13, please contact us at contact@Scenery.video.
- LINKS TO OTHER WEB SITES AND SERVICES
The Service may contain links to and from third-party websites of our business partners, advertisers, and social media sites and our users may post links to third-party websites. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for their policies. We strongly recommend that you read their privacy policies and terms and conditions of use to understand how they collect, use, and share information. We are not responsible for the privacy practices or the content on the websites of third-party sites.
- HOW TO CONTACT US